KISMET Feng Shui is Doris Ingber…..
- Doris brings a unique set of skills and personal dedication to the art and science of Feng Shui.
- She received her BFA from Moore College of Art and worked with a coterie of well known fashion houses, holding executive positions in design, merchandising and management for 30 years.
- Her passion for fashion grew to include interior design. In 1999 she made a career change, began studying Chinese Philosophy and was introduced to the principles of Feng Shui. Adding energy and spirit to her love of design and analysis
led to multiple certificates in Classical Feng Shui, Interior Alignment® Space Clearing and 4 Pillars Analysis.
- Doris’ Feng Shui practice began as an adjunct to design. As her expertise grew, so did her client base and the elements of Feng Shui are now the focus of her business. Fueled by referrals, she consults together with architects, interior designers, contractors and realtors; as well as home and business owners, on site and online, throughout the northeast. Projects include new construction, renovation and re-energizing existing spaces.
- She creates home and business environments which feel as good as they look and enhance the lives of those within.
- Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker and The New York Times